Dr. Chris Carillo is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a Southern California native. He graduated from the University of Arizona with a business degree. After completing his undergraduate studies, he decided to pursue dentistry.
Dr. Carillo has a passion to serve and has been a part of mission trips to Jamaica. In addition, he enjoys running by the beach, golf, and spending time with his family.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY RESIDENCY:
- University of Southern California
- University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- University of Arizona
- MobiSurg - an Accredited Surgery Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society