Dr. John De Lorme is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is a big part of the local community speaking for the last 22 years at parent/child classes throughout South Orange County.
A Southern California native, Dr. De Lorme enjoys his beach time, surfing, and time on the golf course. He also played soccer in college and is still involved in the sport through his children. He and his wife Erica have a daughter Kyle, and two sons, Hudson and Garrett. They are very involved in their children's school and their church.
PEDIATRIC DENTAL RESIDENCY:
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Boston Children's Hospital
- University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Saint Mary's College
- MobiSurg - an Accredited Surgery Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics