Dr. Sam Wu is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is active in his local church and community. Dr. Wu also has a passion for medical missions, and leads an annual medical/dental mission trip to countries across the globe including Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.
Dr. Wu is a Southern Californian native and enjoys surfing, snowboarding, golf, and traveling. He and his wife Helen have a daughter Delainey, and a son, Jayden.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY RESIDENCY:
Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Boston Children's Hospital
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, Berkeley
- MobiSurg - an Accredited Surgery Center
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics